- Our Story
- In Memory
Welcome to the Cure Alzheimer’s Fund Blog
Starting today, this is your go-to spot to stay up to date on the cutting edge of Alzheimer’s research.
Our goal is to stop the disease for those who have it and ultimately prevent it from happening at all. So far, we’ve contributed 8.2 million dollars toward research and have identified more than 70 genes linked to the disease…and we’re not stopping until there’s an end to Alzheimer’s.
As we make progress toward a cure, we’re dedicated to keeping you informed about the latest advances and treatments.
Here are a few things you can expect to find on this blog:
- Updates on the latest scientific advances in plain English – no PhD required!
- Posts from our President and CEO Tim Armour about the projects the Cure Alzheimer’s community is helping to fund, like the Alzheimer’s Genome Project ™
- Interviews and video posts from the research teams we support, giving you an inside look at where your donations go
- News from our lead researcher, Dr. Rudy Tanzi, about the breakthroughs that are bringing us closer to a cure
- Stories from families and caregivers, explaining why they’re joining in the fight for a cure
As we kick off this blog, we want to hear from you. Want more information about a specific project? Let us know. Think we’re using too much scientific jargon? Drop us a note. You can reach us at email@example.com