Cure Alzheimer's Fund is seeking candidates for an Office Manager/Executive Assistant position.
Position Title: Office Manager / Executive Assistant
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Cure Alzheimer’s Fund is a non-profit with a small yet dedicated staff. The full time office manager position is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, and creating a positive and effective office environment.
- Maintenance of a highly professional and efficient office.
- Courteous, professional presence for internal and external constituencies.
- Strong administrative support.
- Facilitate a positive and effective office environment enabling staff to do their jobs.
- Manage office systems including telephone, internet, copy machines and the physical facility.
- Manage relationships with office related vendors for fast, cost-effective and efficient service.
- Maintain office spaces to be organized and efficient.
- Provide first-line IT support for staff, and liaise with external IT support as needed.
- Manage effective inventory control of office supplies and stationery.
- Greet and shepherd visitors.
- Answer telephone to understand callers needs to best route calls, accept donations by telephone, and direct callers to outside Alzheimer’s resources.
- Schedule meetings and travel for CEO, Board, and Research.
- Clerical support for CEO, including expense reimbursement requests and Amex processing.
- Meeting preparation and facility management for Board of Directors and Research Consortium events.
- Assist with mailing process of donation thank you letters, including envelope stuffing.
- Housekeeping and oversight to ensure spaces are well maintained and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Mastery of basic office technology such as copiers and printers.
- Mastery of common computer software (Word, Excel, Adobe and Outlook).
- Experience in a fast moving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to be flexible, maintain a good sense of humor, desire to contribute to team effort.
- Professional and warm demeanor.
- Effective communicator including written communications and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong references.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant educational credential.
- Five or more years experience in an office management role.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com and include Office Manager in the subject line.
No telephone calls, please. Thank you.
Cure Alzheimer’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer